My name is Kendale McDaniel, and I am a trainer here at Platinum Fitness. My passion for fitness came via my personal battle with being overweight. I went from being a collegiate track and field athlete to being sick and overweight in a matter of MONTHS due to complications from a brain cyst. I was 21 then, and in the 6 years since I’ve had TWO brain surgeries and peaked at nearly 300 pounds! It took incredible fortitude to get myself back in shape, even though i had been very fit my entire life. Simply stated, I intimately understand AND relate to the struggles of extreme weight loss. You are not alone.
- National Academy of Sports Medicine CPT
- 2008 Freshman Athlete of Year (University of South Florida)
- BIG EAST Silver Medalist (University of South Florida 4×100)
- Army Achievement Medal Recipient
- 2012 WONSA Combatives Heavyweight Champion(Black Ops)
- Supplement RX certification